Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Nohara dress ... coming soon!

This is our new girls dress pattern, Nohara girls dress pattern. It will be available soon, in sizes  3T, 4T, 5,6, 7 and 8 perfect for the beginner - intermediate sewer.
This dress is made of high quality cotton from FabricTreasury.












3 comments:

  1. do you ever need testers :) I love testing patterns out for people i've done quit a few its so much fun. and I love this dress :D

    amanda.widmayer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you 11 million views on youtube money

    ReplyDelete
  3. transic users can explore modern translation technology designed to simplify communication across different languages. Translation platforms can provide assistance with written text, spoken conversations, and real-time language needs. These tools are useful for travelers, students, businesses, and anyone working with international content. A good translation solution should combine convenience, broad language support, and an easy-to-use interface. With digital translation tools, users can communicate more confidently and reduce the challenges associated with unfamiliar languages.

    ReplyDelete